Rawwwr,
im gonna be lonely~
Thursday, February 10, 2011

100th post!! and many people tagging me with weird links... errr thanks anyways?

tsk tsk its always annoying when you want people to reply you and they dun? then suddenly when you give up texting them they kinda sms you? weird mind works weirdly... :)

im soo happy today to have finish my bsp hw in half an hour and it ~looks~ zai. the content is probably crap. the bell rung today when i realised that you'll probably hv to pay money to get out of it CRAP. sc meeting today was surprisingly fruitful... kanna 2 jobscope, intending to finish asap and then laxx off. i still dont get double P's ideology of a eclipse as a new beginning into the beyond... it feels like the end of the world. like... AH apocalypse... that was the word i was finding during the meeting...

HAHA typical me of spotting dead on things to be enquired and questioned and poked. My specialty... shd not do that often though, would kill me one day. OVERKILL.

there are so many awesome songs lately i love them all... but no time to go get them into my phone (insert 3 dots) my phone all old songs (in my time its old, to others it might be neww.) oh sigh sigh sigh.

SO FRUSTRATED.
need.
to.
say.
it.
out.
but.
i.
cant.

bio test finished today; thought it went fine. CONFIRM MANY PEOPLE ALSO GET DUPER HIGH CAN.

*thrill i think i've just spammed my fb profile*